Mr. Gofer serves as of counsel to the firm. Mr. Gofer has been practicing law since 2005. During the nearly decade and a half of practice, Mr. Gofer has earned a reputation from clients and colleagues alike of being a Deal Maker, putting together and giving new life to deals others did not think would be possible, all the while protecting The Firm’s clients’ interests and investments.
A glimpse of the transactions performed by Mr. Gofer include:
– Representing clients in Commercial and Residential Real Estate Contract Drafting, Review, Due Diligence, Negotiations and Closings of, without limitation: Apartment Buildings, Multi-Family, Condominiums, Co-Ops, Malls, New Development, Office Buildings and Hotels.
– Representing clients in drafting and negotiating Commercial Lease Agreements (and Lease Abstracts thereof), including, without limitation: Master Ground Leases (“Lease Hold Estate”), Triple Net (NNN) and Net Leases, Office Building and standard Commercial Leases.
– Representing Borrowers and Lenders in Commercial and Residential Financing involving, without limitation, CMBS Loan, Acquisition Loans, Development/Construction Loans, Mezzanine Financing & Bridge Loans, Loan Restructuring & Modifications, Hard-Money Loans, and Investor-Pooled Loans.
– Representing clients in Corporate and Business Law, including, without limitation, drafting and negotiating Operating and Share Holder Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Merger and Acquisition Agreements, Option Agreements, Restrictive Covenants, Negative Pledge Agreements, Arbitration Agreements, Asset Purchase and Transfer Agreements, Assurance Agreements, Buy-Sell Agreements, Change in Control Agreements, Collateral Agreements, Confidentiality and Non-Compete Agreements, Employment Contracts, End-User License Agreements, Management Agreements, Nominee Agreements, Outsourcing Agreements, Private Placement Agreements, Replacement and Repurchase Agreements, Retirement and Succession Agreements, and Security Agreements.
- J.D., Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2004
- New York